The Kiowa County Treasurer's Office accepts credit card and electronic check payments through Point and Pay. They accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
The Treasurer's Office does not charge a fee; however, the credit card company will charge a convenience fee for each transaction made. Below is a list of the fees
- The service fee for all credit cards will be set at 2.50% of the payment amount.
- There is a minimum service fee of $2.00.
- The service fee for electronic check will be set at $3.00.
To pay your property taxes online, please click here.
- Select "Property Tax" for Payment Type
- Type in Schedule Number (9 digit number above your name on your statement)
- Type in amount
- Enter Name, Address, Phone number and E-mail address
- Enter Credit Card information
For delinquent tax payments, please call our office at (719) 438-5831 for the amount due as interest accrues after the due dates.
1st Half - February 28th
Full Payment - April 30th
2nd Half - June 15th